Friday, May 29, 2009

My 10th blog about “Store your information project”

It's really a tough week, there is one week remain to finish this project. Until now my colleague didn't finish yet from her part, which design the site for me in a Visio and my other colleague send her part before two week ago but she made some changes and send it back for me yesterday!! Now I have to figure out how I can do my part without waiting my Visio’s colleague.
I tried to take my sir website and edit it by Front page to see how he made it; unfortunately this step doesn't help me. We was had 10 weeks to finish this project but the 9 weeks were finished until we understand the requirements and we have now one week to survive our self from get F in our part in this project. We did our best in this project even it's basic PHP but still we can't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment